I am having a serious issue with the game not being able to build due to errors in the contained Picavoxel Code files, I have shared some screenshots of the problems I am having, this issue is important because I am trying to publish the game on the google play store (for a university course) and I am required to have built it in Release.
Here are some screenshots of the code problems I am having:
these two are a sample of the Many errors I receive
This last image is the same code but the only thing I have changed is from "Release" to "Debug" on the top left. i was not having any issues when developing in Debug mode, all of the errors have come from the Unedited Picavoxel code itself
I tried adding #if UNITY_EDITOR but there are so many problems after that and I am not sure if I am doing something wrong trying to build in a release.
please get back to me as the deadline for release was midnight Friday "15th December"